- Past Life Regressions Can Be A Life-Changing Experience - August 9, 2020
- Healing Is The Key To Manifesting The Life You Want - June 2, 2020
- I Am Not My Thoughts, I’m An Eternal Soul - May 2, 2020
Ki is the life force energy that animates every living being. It’s been around since the beginning of time. Ki is what keeps our physical bodies, our minds, and our souls alive and healthy.
Although we may not realize it, our emotions, thoughts, and feelings all affect the flow of Ki (life-force energy) throughout our being. When Ki is able to move freely throughout our body, our mind, body, soul connection is strong. When Ki is disrupted or blocked, physical or emotional imbalances occur.
For example, maybe you have a strenuous job that causes you to frequently worry. Maybe that job begins to give you digestive problems or lack of sleep. One thing leads to another. That worry you feel (most likely deriving from fear) is causing you both emotional and physical imbalances.
- You have a sick family member that you’re responsible caring for.
- A dear loved one you’ve recently lost.
- A recent job loss.
- A relationship on the rocks or one that didn’t work out
We all know that it doesn’t take much to throw our energy out of whack.
Reiki is a spiritual energy healing that can help with all of the above. While it is not a replacement for traditional medicine, it’s a fantastic supplement.
We Reiki practitioners are energy healers that have been attuned in such a way that allows Reiki energy to be channeled from the Universe, through our bodies, and into your energetic field.
I like to refer to Reiki as smart energy. The reason being is that the energy knows exactly where to go in our body to heal it.
So, how do you know if a Reiki session can help you?
- If you identified with any of the bullets or spirit of the bullets in the previous section.
- If you feel the conviction within your intuition (your gut)