Experience a sacred rose healing ceremony
What is Rose Healing?
Did you know that roses carry the highest vibration of all plants? In fact, roses vibrate at 320 MHz. Keep in mind, the natural human body vibrates at a frequency somewhere between 62-78 MHz, Because the rose vibrates at such a high frequency, when we energetically connect them with our body, they’re able to heal lower vibration feelings, emotions and physical ailments. The higher we vibrate, the better enabled we are to avoid lower-frequency complications (see the below section for examples).
During a rose healing ceremony, a dozen roses are used and placed at various parts of your body where the rose energetically signals an issue. Then, the roses are left where they were placed and Reiki energy is applied as necessary to compliment the healing power of the roses. The entire session will last between 60-90 minutes.
Once the ceremony is closed, you’ll take the roses home and I’ll instruct you on how to continue to use them over the next week to integrate and maximize your healing session.
Rose healing is an extremely beautiful, relaxing, peaceful and loving experience.
What a Rose Healing Ceremony Can Help Heal
Here are some examples:
- Rose healing is perfect to do after a breakup or divorce! It eases heartbreak and grief.
- If you struggle with depression or anxiety, use roses to help you feel safe and nurtured.
- Roses support and protect you from emotional pain and trauma.
- Roses help you to connect with your emotions.
- If you struggle with intimacy, you’ll want to work with roses.
- If you’re in a relationship, roses can bring you and your partner together. If you’ve been arguing a lot lately, they’ll help you get to the “heart” of the relationship.
- If you’ve been single for a while, roses will help you to receive human touch and connection again, thus reducing frigidity. It can help you to manifest a new relationship!
- Restores the will to live
As mentioned earlier, the human body vibrates between 62-78 MHz. Listed below are a few examples of frequencies measured by Bruce Tainio of Tainio Technology in Cheney, Washington. You can find the full article here:
The Rose Frequency 320 MHz
Genius Brain Frequency 80-82 MHz
Brain Frequency Range 72-90 MHz
Normal Brain Frequency 72 MHz
Thymus Gland is 65-68 MHz
Heart is 67-70 MHz
Lungs are 58-65 MHz
Liver is 55-60 MHz
Pancreas is 60-80 MHz
Colds and Flu start at: 57-60 MHz
Disease starts at: 58 MHz
Receptive to Cancer at: 42 MHz
Death begins at: 25 MHz
Where Rose Healing Originates
“As the story goes, this healing modality was channeled by a man in Mexico who was grieving the imminent loss of his son to a terminal illness. After persistent prayers to the patron saint, he was guided to hold roses above the boy’s body. They each swung wildly, signaling to the man that he should lay them there. Upon waking the next morning, he saw his son playing in the room and completely healed, while the roses were on the ground shriveled up. They soaked up the illness and negative energy throughout the night!
Word spread throughout his village until it reached shamanic circles where the magic of this ceremony has been kept…until now!”